Support options for KARMA Software, Additional Sound Sets
Your first and best option for
support is the Karma-Lab Forums. Lots of great people forming an online community including Stephen Kay, the inventor of the KARMA Technology, and other Karma-Lab staff.
You may also e-mail: email@example.com.
Be sure to include information such as:
- Type of Keyboard
- Computer make/model
- OS, System version i.e. Windows 7 SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X 10.6.8
- Size of RAM, RAM allocated to your software, etc.
Check our on-line and downloadable resources:
• KARMA Software Technical FAQ - (issues with installing and running KARMA Software)
• Karma-Lab Wiki - how-to articles, technical info and more!
• KARMA Software Updates - for the latest software versions
• Documentation & Tutorial Links - by Product
• Recommended Reading and Reference Materials
Korg: Kronos, OASYS, M3, M50, Karma Workstation, Triton Series
Karma-Lab develops the KARMA Technology used in the KARMA Function - not the Korg products that use it. Therefore, we do not provide "official" technical support for those Korg products. However, you may find answers to your questions through the following areas that we provide:
For Official Korg Product Support, in the USA:
Please contact your dealer or:
Korg USA Product Support: (631) 390-8737 firstname.lastname@example.org
Korg's main web site: www.korg.com
Korg's Kronos page: www.korg.com/kronos
Korg's M3 page: www.korg.com/m3
Korg's M50 page: www.korg.com/m50
Support files (manuals, drivers, factory restores,
updates, etc) for all products,
including legacy products (Triton, OASYS, Karma Workstation):
Korg's Support page: www.korg.com/support
If you are not in the USA, please
contact your Korg Dealer, or the Korg Distributor for your country: